Welcome to Our Practice
OB/GYN San Antonio, TX
At Roberta L. Krueger, MD we recognize that you have a choice when it comes to your Obstetrician and Gynecologist. That's why we want you to be as relaxed and informed as possible about our practice. We've created this website to give you 24/7 access to an array of the most common Obstetrical and Gynecological topics. The more you know, the more comfortable we hope you and your family will be with our practice.
Our services Include:
- Prenatal Care and Deliveries
- Annual wellness exams
- Contraceptive and menopause counseling
- Infertility evaluations and treatment
- and more...
This website also contains information about our doctors, locations, hours, emergency practices and more. We believe our website is the best way for you to stay connected to our practice and get the highest quality of women's healthcare.
On behalf of all the Roberta L. Krueger, MD professionals and staff, we welcome you to our practice and look forward to helping you and your family preserve a lifetime of good health.
It is a pleasure to welcome you to our Practice
Dr. Roberta L. Krueger and her staff are health professionals working together to provide quality individualized medical services. We are pleased that you are considering us to be involved in your obstetric/gynecologic healthcare.
We share a common goal of providing excellent care in a comfortable atmosphere. We hope that you will get to know us and that you will view our staff as a resource for information, as well as medical services.
- Click here to read the New York Times article “To Age Well, Walk”
- Click here to read the New York Times Estrogen Article
- Per CDC recommendations: ALL patients must wear a face mask. If unable to find a face mask covering for mouth and nose a bandana or scarf may be used.
As a reminder: At this time, only one visitor may accompany patient. NO CHILDREN.
- TELEMEDICINE NOW AVAILABLE
Caring for patients remotely to limit exposure with others due to social distancing related to Covid-19.
- CDC UPDATE on Coronavirus Disease (COVID 19): click on link
- 3/26/2020 UPDATE: At this time our office hours have changed from 8:30am- 1:30pm. Due to the safety of patients and staff we are not seeing annual well women exams at this time. In the event of an emergency for pregnant patients there is someone on call to speak to. We appreciate your understanding during this time.
- 3/17/2020 UPDATE: At this time, we are continuing to see patients. We are following the necessary precautions needed to help prevent exposure of Covid-19. We ask if you have fever, cough, shortness of breath, or traveled anywhere with known cases or have been exposed, please call the office to cancel your appointment. We are only allowing one person to accompany the patients at this time in office and at the hospital. We will keep you updated on our office status. Please follow the necessary precautions recommended by the CDC.
Expectant Mothers: click >>>>> Maternity Manual Blue Book The Maternity Manual Blue Book contains information relating to your pregnancy. It also includes over the counter medication that can be taken while pregnant.
- Schedule your next appointment with our newest provider, Gretchen Trautman, NP!
Gretchen Trautmann is a board-certified Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner who has worked in Women’s Health for over 10 years, most recently in Labor and Delivery. In January 2019, she joined Dr. Krueger’s team to help provide comprehensive and compassionate Obstetrical and Gynecological care to women.
Her academic background began with a B.S. in Biology from the University of the Incarnate Word. She then completed her M.S. in Medical Science at the University of North Texas Health Science Center in Fort Worth, Texas. Her nursing education began at the University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio where she received her B.S.N. Following her Labor and Delivery experience, Gretchen chose to pursue an advanced nursing degree and obtained her M.S.N in Women’s Health at the prestigious Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee. Her academic successes include graduating Summa Cum Laude and becoming a member of Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing. She is an active member of Nurse Practitioners for Women’s health (NPWH).
Gretchen resides in San Antonio with her husband and their two daughters, Addison who is 3, Isla who is 6 months, and their dog, Hans. She enjoys spending time with her family and friends trying out new restaurants and adventuring around San Antonio.
Dr. Krueger is featured in…