Welcome to Our Practice
OB/GYN San Antonio, TX
At Roberta L. Krueger, MD we recognize that you have a choice when it comes to your Obstetrician and Gynecologist. That's why we want you to be as relaxed and informed as possible about our practice. We've created this website to give you 24/7 access to an array of the most common Obstetrical and Gynecological topics. The more you know, the more comfortable we hope you and your family will be with our practice.
Our services Include:
- Prenatal Care and Deliveries
- Annual wellness exams
- Contraceptive counseling
- Infertility evaluations and treatment
- Management of menopausal symtoms
- BIOTE Hormone Pellet Therapy
- and more...
On behalf of all the Roberta L. Krueger, MD professionals and staff, we welcome you to our practice and look forward to helping you and your family preserve a lifetime of good health.
We're here to meet your needs
Click on a link for more information.
It is a pleasure to welcome you to our Practice
Dr. Roberta L. Krueger and her staff are health professionals working together to provide quality individualized medical services. We are pleased that you are considering us to be involved in your obstetric/gynecologic healthcare.
We share a common goal of providing excellent care in a comfortable atmosphere. We hope that you will get to know us and that you will view our staff as a resource for information, as well as medical services.
- Click here to read the New York Times article “To Age Well, Walk”
- Click here to read the New York Times Estrogen Article
- CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS NEEDING ANNUAL APPOINTMENT OR MEDICARE/MEDICARE PLANS INSURANCE.
Our number one priority is the safety and health of our patients, families, and staff. As your healthcare partner, we understand the concern and anxiety you may feel about the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
First and foremost, if you have symptoms of respiratory illness or fever, have recently traveled within the last 30 days , or have had close contact with someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19, we ask that you please reschedule your appointment.
We are also asking that you please leave your children at home and patient may be accompanied by one adult. Lastly, at this time wearing a mask is optional.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- ACOG recomendation regarding COVID-19 vaccination for pregnant and lactating mothers:
- Per CDC and ACOG recommendation vaccination against COVID-19 is highly recommended for pregnant and lactating mothers.
The Maternity Manual Blue Book contains information relating to your pregnancy. It also includes over the counter medication that can be taken while pregnant.
Dr. Krueger is featured in…