We see all patients by appointment and will see acute and emergency problems as quickly as possible. Appointments may be requested in person or by telephone, or online via our website. Our office is open Monday through Thursday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m and Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Because the most common complaint that patients have about their doctors’ offices is wait time, we make a concerted effort to respect our patients’ time, and keep our schedules running on time. We may, however, occasionally run late due to unexpected complications. If you are asked to wait, and need to reschedule, we will accommodate your wishes.
- New Patients: Currently NOT accepting new gynecology patients at this time. Only if you are pregnant.
- Well Woman Exam: Exams are for routine preventive care every year or if on Medicare insurance every two years. If your appointment was not made as you left at check out last year please call 2-3 months prior to your scheduled time as these appointment slots fill very quickly.
- Problem Visits: When calling our office to schedule your visit please provide all necessary information related to your problem. You will be scheduled as soon as possible based upon urgency.
Initial maternity visits will be scheduled to occur at 6-8 weeks unless prior complications noted. Prenatal labs are done prior to this visit.
- Please come by office to fill out prenatal paperwork and pick up your lab slip. At this time, prenatal vitamins will be provided to begin taking. Prenatal appointments occur monthly up to 30 weeks, then weekly at 36 weeks. During your check out you can schedule your appointments in advance for your convenience.
Same-day cancellation/reschedule of appintment
- Same-day cancellation/reschedule of sonogram $100
- Same-day cancellation/reschedule of appintment $75
If you have previous pertinent medical records, and your referring physician is not sending us a copy of your records, we request that you drop any records off at our office before your scheduled appointment, so that the physician has an opportunity to review them. You may also ask your referring physician to fax us your records at
(210) 692-0782 or email them to krueger@kruegerMD.com .
Insurance and Billing
We accept most traditional insurance plans. Please call the 1-800 number on the back of your card to see if Dr. Krueger is a listed provider under your plan. If you have any trouble contact our office to verify acceptance of your plan. Qualifications for insurance coverage may differ due to the uniqueness of each procedure.
After hours contact - Dr. Krueger shares call with other private practice OB/GYN doctors. All of whom practice at Southwest Texas Methodist Hospital. Call (210) 692-9230 to reach the answering service who will direct your call to the physician on call.
Medication Refills - Processing refills through the pharmacy is the most efficient and accurate method. Please call your pharmacy and they will fax us the complete information. If you need to contact us about your prescriptions, (including birth control pills) please call during office hours. Non-urgent medication changes will only be made during office hours. Please have the phone number for your pharmacy available at the time of your call. You can also request prescription refills through the Patient Portal. Allow 48 hours for all refill requests.
- Misplaced prescriptions $20
- Prior Authorizations for non-formulary prescriptions $60
Billing Office - If you have questions about your account you may contact our office by calling (210) 692-9230. When no one is available, please leave a message with the best number to reach you. Someone will call you within 24 hours.
We accept checks, cash or credit cards. We also offer a flexible payment plan. Please see our Financial Coordinator for details.
Release of Medical Records - Your medical record is confidential information. We will release your records, only with your written authorization in accordance with state and federal law. <Click here (Insert link to download form)> for the Authorization to Release Medical Records form. Please print it, sign it and fax it to us at (210) 692-0782 attention Medical Records. Allow 5 working days for the records to be available. There is no charge for medical records to be released to another physician. Medical records given to patient fee $25 for first 20 pages then fifty cents for each additional page.
FMLA and Disability Forms - If you require assistance on completion of FMLA and/or disability forms there is a $60 fee per form for the employee and physician’s time. The forms will be completed in 7-10 business days. Please have all demographic information completed when you turn the form in.
Privacy - We take your privacy seriously and take extra precautions to protect your information whether in verbal, paper or electronic form. View our Notice of Privacy Practices for more information.