Our San Antonio Office
Roberta L. Krueger, MD
7922 Ewing Halsell, Suite 240
San Antonio, TX 78229
|Monday:||08:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
08:30 AM - 05:00 PM
|Wednesday:||08:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:30 AM -12:00 PM|
Dr. Roberta Krueger is affiliated with Southwest Texas Methodist Hospital. This hospital offers the highest level of neonatal care (level IIIc) in South Texas. For more information got to www.SAHealth.com
7700 Floyd Curl Drive
San Antonio, Texas 78229
Phone (210) 575-4000
Our practice uses Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Center. To prepare for your surgery please visit mmc.sahealth.com “click” on Online Medical History and fill out.
4411 Medical Drive, Suite 200
San Antonio, Texas 78229
Phone (210) 575-4584
Our office has a computer linked to Quest Diagnostic Laboratory, which is our preferred lab to send patients to. If your insurance requires a different lab we have the necessary forms to provide you.
Pathology Reference Lab (PRL) reads all pap smears and other tissue pathology for the practice of Dr. Roberta Krueger. Results are available 7 days after your appointment. Please call (210) 212-2211 or toll free 1-866-277-7731 and follow the prompts to get results of your pap smear.
Radiology: Our preferred imaging center for mammograms etc is South Texas Radiology Imaging Center (STRIC). If your insurance requires a different lab we have the necessary forms to provide you.
After hours contact - Dr. Krueger shares call with other private practice OB/GYN doctors. All of whom practice at Southwest Texas Methodist Hospital. Call (210) 692-9230 to reach the answering service who will direct your call to the physician on call. Please reserve calls for true emergencies.
Medication Refills - Processing refills through the pharmacy is the most efficient and accurate method. Please call your pharmacy and they will fax us the complete information. If you need to contact us about your prescriptions, (including birth control pills) please call during office hours. Non-urgent medication changes will only be made during office hours. Please have the phone number for your pharmacy available at the time of your call. You can also request prescription refills through the Patient Portal. Allow 48 hours for all refill requests.
- Misplaced prescriptions $20
- Prior Authorizations for non-formulary prescriptions $60
Billing Office - If you have questions about your account you may contact our office by calling (210) 692-9230. When no one is available, please leave a message with the best number to reach you. Someone will call you within 24 hours.
Release of Medical Records - Your medical record is confidential information. We will release your records, only with your written authorization in accordance with state and federal law. <Click here (Insert link to download form)> for the Authorization to Release Medical Records form. Please print it, sign it and fax it to us at (210) 692-0782 attention Medical Records. Allow 5 working days for the records to be available. There is no charge for medical records to be released to another physician. Medical records given to patient fee $25 for first 20 pages then fifty cents for each additional page.
FMLA and Disability Forms - If you require assistance on completion of FMLA and/or disability forms there is a $60 fee per form for the employee and physician’s time. The forms will be completed in 7-10 business days. Please have all demographic information completed when you turn the form in.
Privacy - We take your privacy seriously and take extra precautions to protect your information whether in verbal, paper or electronic form. View our Notice of Privacy Practices for more information.
Our office is currently using Practice Fusion to make appointments and send e-mail reminders. Rest assured that no medical information is shared online it is kept private as we are using paper charts. Your privacy is very important to us. If you prefer to be reminded of your appointment by mail we will be happy to send you a post card, just let us know your preference.
- New Patients: Currently NOT accepting new gynecology patients at this time. Only if pregnant.
- Well Woman Exam: Exams are for routine preventive care every year or if on Medicare insurance every two years. If your appointment was not made as you left at check out last year please call 2-3 months prior to your scheduled time as these appointment slots fill quickly.
- Problem Visits: When calling our office to schedule your visit please provide all necessary information related to your problem. You will be scheduled as soon as possible based upon urgency.
- Maternity Appointments: Initial maternity visits will be scheduled to occur at 6-8 weeks unless prior complications noted. Prenatal labs are done prior to this visit.
- Please come by office to fill out prenatal paperwork and pick up your lab slip. At this time, prenatal vitamins will be provided to begin taking. Prenatal appointments occur monthly up to 30 weeks, then weekly at 36 weeks. During your check out you can schedule your appointments in advance for your convenience.
- Same-day cancellation/reschedule of appintment $75
- Same-day cancellation/reschedule of sonogram $100
We accept checks, cash or credit cards. We also offer a flexible payment plan. Please see our Financial Coordinator for details.
Insurance and Billing
We accept most traditional insurance plans. Please call the 1-800 number on the back of your card to see if Dr. Krueger is a listed provider under your plan. If you have any trouble contact our office to verify acceptance of your plan. Qualifications for insurance coverage may differ due to the uniqueness of each procedure.